Position your power wheelchair controls in the most comfortable location with the swing away controller arm from Drive Medical. The arm allows the user to shift the chair's control unit to the side for easier reach. It also works well to allow the chair to be maneuvered closer to a table or desk. It even makes boarding and exiting the chair easier.
For use with Trident, Wildcat, Cobalt, Intrepid, Medalist, and Renegade Power WheelchairsFeatures and Benefits
- Allows joystick/controller to be moved to the side, placing it in the most comfortable position for driving and allowing the control unit to be moved out of the way when necessary
Model # aa4100
- Actual Product Weight: 5 lbs
- Overall Product Height: 3.75"
- Overall Product Length: 8.75"
- Overall Product Width: 2.75"
- Primary Product Color: Black
- Primary Product Material: Plastic
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- This Swingaway Controller Arm is useful if after using your chair for a while the controls are not in a comfortable spot.