The Phoenix HD provides top performance with its 4 mph top speed and 15 mile maximum cruising range. Go ahead, experience the Drive difference.
Like the The Phoenix HD 3 Power Mobility Scooter it has all of the adjustment features to customize your ride.
The big difference here is the 4 wheels. Four Wheels allow better gripping when traveling outdoors on different terrain whereas the 3 wheel version maneuvers around corners better.
Either way you go you will always get a safe and secure ride.Features and Benefits
- Quick and easy disassembly
- Includes interchangeable color panels in Red and Blue
- Armrests are padded and adjustable
- Quick connect batteries
- Ergonomic throttle control
- Height-adjustable swivel seat with two-tone upholstery and fold-down backrest
- Flat-free, non-marking tires
- Large, plastic carry basket
- Easy-to-adjust tiller
- Anti-tip wheels
- Easy freewheel operation
Model # phoenixhd4
- HCPCS K0801
- Weight Capacity 350 lbs.
- Top Speed 4 mph
- Maximum Range 15 miles
- Turning Radius 54”
- Climbing Angle 6°
- Ground Clearance 3.75”
- Dimensions 41.5” (L) x 22.5” (W)
- Floor-to-Seat Height 20-22
- Seat Type Folding
- Seat Dimensions 17.5" and 20"
- Motor 24V x 350W x 3600 rpm
- Batteries (pair) 12V x 20AH
- Charger 1.5A Offboard
- Brakes Electromagnetic
- Front Wheels 9” x 3” Flat-free
- Rear Wheels 9” x 3” Flat-free
- Base Weight 77 lbs.
- Battery Weight 31 lbs.
- Seat Weight 21 lbs.
- Total Weight 129 lbs.
- Heaviest Piece 46 lbs. (Front Section)
- Warranty on Frame Lifetime
- Warranty on Electronic Controller/Drive Train Components 14 Months
- Warranty on Batteries 6 Months
- Very reliable ride on 4 wheels. It feels like it will never tip over.