The Scout transportable scooter combines easy and convenient mobility with superior value. The Scout is compact, lightweight and easy to disassemble-perfect for taking wherever you want to go, either around the neighborhood or far from home.
It can be disassembled quickly and easily into five easy-to-handle pieces for loading into a car, truck, or van and taking shopping or on vacation.
The three-wheel version of the Scout allows for nimbly negotiating indoor obstacles. The Scout also offers great features like a quick connect battery pack and a delta-style tiller to make operating the scooter easier for those with limited strength or dexterity. This model comes with color-through panels to hide scuffs and scratches and black wheel rims.
Max Speed: 4.25 mph
Maximum Range: 9 and 15 miles
- Quick and easy disassembly
- Interchangeable color panels hide scuffs and scratches
- Armrests are padded and adjustable
- Quick connect batteries
- Ergonomic throttle control
- Height-adjustable swivel seat with fold-down backrest
- Flat-free, non-marking tires
- Large, plastic carry basket
- Easy-to-adjust tiller
- Anti-tip wheels
- Delta tiller
- Easy freewheel operation
Model # OM-sfscout3 and OM-sfscout3-ext
- HCPCS K0800
- Weight Capacity 300 lbs.
- Top Speed 4.25 mph
- Maximum Range 9 miles (12AH) | 15 miles (20AH)
- Turning Radius 45.5"
- Climbing Angle 6°
- Ground Clearance 2.5"
- Dimensions 42.5" (L) x 20.5" (W)
- Floor-to-Seat Height 17" - 19"
- Seat Dimensions 16.5" (W) x 16" (D)
- Controller CTE 45A
- Motor 24V x 270W x 4700 rpm
- Batteries (pair) 12V x 12AH
- Charger 2A Offboard
- Brakes Electromagnetic
- Front Wheels 8" x 2" Flat-free
- Rear Wheels 8" x 2" Flat-free
- Base Weight 49 lbs.
- Battery Weight (pair) 20 lbs.
- Seat Weight 16 lbs.
- Total Weight 85 lbs.
- Heaviest Piece Weight (Front Section) 29 lbs.
- Warranty on Frame Lifetime
- Warranty on Electronic Controller/Drive Train Components 14 months
- Warranty on Batteries 6 months