The Scout transportable scooter combines easy and convenient mobility with superior value.
The Scout is compact, lightweight and easy to disassemble-perfect for taking wherever you want to go, either around the neighborhood or far from home. It can be disassembled quickly and easily into five easy-to-handle pieces for loading into a car, truck, or van and taking shopping or on vacation.
The four-wheel version of the Scout allows for enhanced stability on rougher outdoor terrain. The Scout also offers great features like a quick connect battery pack and a delta-style tiller to make operating the scooter easier for those with limited strength or dexterity.
This model comes with color-through panels to hide scuffs and scratches and black wheel rims.
Max Speed: 4.25 mph
Maximum Range: 9 or 15 miles
- Quick and easy disassembly
- Interchangeable color panels hide scuffs and scratches
- Armrests are padded and adjustable
- Quick connect batteries
- Ergonomic throttle control
- Height-adjustable swivel seat with fold-down backrest
- Flat-free, non-marking tires
- Large, plastic carry basket
- Easy-to-adjust tiller
- Anti-tip wheels
- Delta tiller
- Easy freewheel operation
Model # sfscout4 and sfscout4-ext
- HCPCS K0800
- Weight Capacity 300 lbs.
- Top Speed 4.25 mph
- Maximum Range 9 miles (12AH) | 15 miles (20AH)
- Turning Radius 53.75"
- Climbing Angle 6°
- Ground Clearance 2.5"
- Dimensions 42.5" (L) x 21.5" (W)
- Floor-to-Seat Height 17" - 19"
- Seat Dimensions 16.5" (W) x 16" (D)
- Controller CTE 45A
- Motor 24V x 270W x 4700 rpm
- Batteries 12(V) x 12(AH)
- Charger 2A Offboard
- Brakes Electromagnetic
- Front Wheels 8" x 2" Flat-free
- Rear Wheels 8" x 2" Flat-free
- Base Weight 58 lbs.
- Battery Weight (pair) 20 lbs.
- Seat Weight 16 lbs.
- Total Weight 94 lbs.
- Heaviest Piece Weight (Front Section) 39 lbs.
- Warranty on Frame Lifetime
- Warranty on Electronic Controller/Drive Train Components 14 months
- Warranty on Batteries 6 months
- This 4 wheel scooter gives you a firm ride that does not tip over.